Google has lost a trio of bigwigs in less than a month. In mid-March, US sales boss Tim Armstrong departed for AOL. Earlier this week, Latin America director Gonzalo Alonso jumped ship for Argentine IT services company Globant. And now, the company has parted ways with Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, president for Asia-Pacific and …
Will you STOP making the Willy Wonka analogies:?! They aren't catching on and nobody else is using them.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24