Google has lost a trio of bigwigs in less than a month. In mid-March, US sales boss Tim Armstrong departed for AOL. Earlier this week, Latin America director Gonzalo Alonso jumped ship for Argentine IT services company Globant. And now, the company has parted ways with Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, president for Asia-Pacific and …
Will you STOP making the Willy Wonka analogies:?! They aren't catching on and nobody else is using them.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball