With the launch of Windows 7 just around the corner, it’s enevitable that firms will start using the OS’ launch as a marketing angle. Enter Acer, with its Windows 7 all-in-one PC. Acer_Z5600_02 Acer's Z5600: 24in touchscreen all-in-one The 24in Aspire Z5600 PC has supposedly been “engineered to maximise the full promise” of …
...bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and induction pad charger for it all to sit on :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth