With the launch of Windows 7 just around the corner, it’s enevitable that firms will start using the OS’ launch as a marketing angle. Enter Acer, with its Windows 7 all-in-one PC. Acer_Z5600_02 Acer's Z5600: 24in touchscreen all-in-one The 24in Aspire Z5600 PC has supposedly been “engineered to maximise the full promise” of …
...bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and induction pad charger for it all to sit on :)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars