With the launch of Windows 7 just around the corner, it’s enevitable that firms will start using the OS’ launch as a marketing angle. Enter Acer, with its Windows 7 all-in-one PC. Acer_Z5600_02 Acer's Z5600: 24in touchscreen all-in-one The 24in Aspire Z5600 PC has supposedly been “engineered to maximise the full promise” of …
...bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and induction pad charger for it all to sit on :)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS