Motorola has informed the Securities & Exchange Commission that it will be spending an additional $110m laying off staff in the first quarter of 2009, bringing the total to $216m. The filing explains that since the last filing, at the end of January, the company has approved 2,800 "workforce reductions". These will cost it $110m …
What have they made since the V3?
The last decent phone motorola made was the RAZR V3. Since then it's been slightly modifed reincarnations of it. So we are talking what, more than 5 years since they made a decent phone? No wonder they are going down the pan! As for the KICK phone that was nowt more than a gimicky V3.
If only ...
If only they could have made a phone that actually charges the battery when you plug the effing thing in to the adapter! Then I would have got another.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers