Motorola has informed the Securities & Exchange Commission that it will be spending an additional $110m laying off staff in the first quarter of 2009, bringing the total to $216m. The filing explains that since the last filing, at the end of January, the company has approved 2,800 "workforce reductions". These will cost it $110m …
What have they made since the V3?
The last decent phone motorola made was the RAZR V3. Since then it's been slightly modifed reincarnations of it. So we are talking what, more than 5 years since they made a decent phone? No wonder they are going down the pan! As for the KICK phone that was nowt more than a gimicky V3.
If only ...
If only they could have made a phone that actually charges the battery when you plug the effing thing in to the adapter! Then I would have got another.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab