Scale-out NAS supplier Isilon has made a first quarter loss, fired about 40 people, and recruited another NetApp sales exec to bolster its executive ranks. Prelimanary results for the first quarter of 2009 show revenue in the $26.5m to $27m range, which is 10-12 per cent up on the year-ago quarter. But it's also 15 to 17 percent …
They make good fast storage. This is getting ridiculous.
A lot of the time, I only hear about companies when they are going tits up. Making a lot of the Reg headlines mostly meaningless to me.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'