Scale-out NAS supplier Isilon has made a first quarter loss, fired about 40 people, and recruited another NetApp sales exec to bolster its executive ranks. Prelimanary results for the first quarter of 2009 show revenue in the $26.5m to $27m range, which is 10-12 per cent up on the year-ago quarter. But it's also 15 to 17 percent …
They make good fast storage. This is getting ridiculous.
A lot of the time, I only hear about companies when they are going tits up. Making a lot of the Reg headlines mostly meaningless to me.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...