A Church of Sweden pastor faces possible expulsion from the ministry after drunkenly hitting a Christian online dating website and wooing women with chat-up lines such as "You look like a bearded lady". According to local paper Smålandsposten, the elderly and pensioned man of God told another woman down at 7EHimlen ("Seventh …
Man of God
He was just following the commandment "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour". Surely he can't be booted out for telling the truth... he's a Christian whistle-blower...
Why the surprise
Religions usually use fear to get people to sign-up. This seems pretty consistent.
Drenk . . . Gerls . . . Feck.
Father Jack best quote - "They lie in wait like wolves, the smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting, interminably waiting...and then..."
"Pair o womens Knickers!"
MR back again
All hail the scoop king!
There's also this mind-bender
"Japanese popstar dressed as pineapple robbed in Malmö"
It's all go in Sweden! Unless you want to download anything...
Same old god squad crap
Someone should post on his blog - I see you're using fear and spreading lies about a false god to grow your congregation.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE