Two Google engineers have answered Stevie Wonder’s recent plea for touchscreen phones to become more accessible to the blind and developed a sight-free phone dialling application for the Android platform. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Stroke Dialler lets you dial any number between zero and nine by …
This is a really great idea, I hope it makes it to commercial product. It will be great when people like myself, with a visual disability can use a phone just like anyone else.
Forgot a few keys
They forgot * (Star) and # (pound/hash).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great