Microsoft has teamed up with Facebook to purge the persistent Koobface worm from the popular social-networking site. Security researchers from Microsoft added detection for the Koobface worm to Microsoft's Software Removal Tool (MSRT) two weeks ago. In the intervening fortnight, more than 133,000 infected Windows PCs have been …
<quote> Facebook outbreaks have occurred in August, December, and March, periodically though not particularly seriously - something like the electronic equivalent of herpes. </quote>
Facebook's a slut.
a title is required
MSRT = Malicious Software Removal Tool
Am I the only one who read that as Knobface?
Mine's the one with the ink blot test in the pocket.
No, you're not the only one who read it as "Knobface". In fact, if I hadn't seen your comment I'd still think it said "Knobface" because I read everything as far as your comment, and then I thought: "Heh? It does say Knobface, doesn't it? ... Oh, actually it doesn't." Perhaps I need glasses or a bigger font.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder