EMC's marketing department has had an epiphany - the PR efforts for its April 14th virtual event include a heavy dash of social networking. The Overtake The Future event has had both Facebook and LinkedIn groups set up, with teaser notes suggesting people interested in the idea join the groups and participate in the discussion/ …
Well, it got you a few paras
and like a mug I read it...
I can't wait for EMC's next blitz on this new fangled social media stuff. It's more entertaining than the products themselves! Perhaps the next EMC blitz will be Undertake the Past.
Paris, because she knows a thing or two about tachyons.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix