EMC's marketing department has had an epiphany - the PR efforts for its April 14th virtual event include a heavy dash of social networking. The Overtake The Future event has had both Facebook and LinkedIn groups set up, with teaser notes suggesting people interested in the idea join the groups and participate in the discussion/ …
Well, it got you a few paras
and like a mug I read it...
I can't wait for EMC's next blitz on this new fangled social media stuff. It's more entertaining than the products themselves! Perhaps the next EMC blitz will be Undertake the Past.
Paris, because she knows a thing or two about tachyons.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds