EMC's marketing department has had an epiphany - the PR efforts for its April 14th virtual event include a heavy dash of social networking. The Overtake The Future event has had both Facebook and LinkedIn groups set up, with teaser notes suggesting people interested in the idea join the groups and participate in the discussion/ …
Well, it got you a few paras
and like a mug I read it...
I can't wait for EMC's next blitz on this new fangled social media stuff. It's more entertaining than the products themselves! Perhaps the next EMC blitz will be Undertake the Past.
Paris, because she knows a thing or two about tachyons.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...