Apple has received a royal warrant, sort of – thanks to US President Barack Obama’s recent gift to the Queen. When he met with Her Majesty in London this week he presented her with one of America’s finest exports – an iPod. The gadget was reportedly pre-loaded with pictures of the Queen’s 2007 trip to North America. Perhaps he …
America's finest export?
More like China's finest export...
One is most grateful
Hmmm! I wonder if the RIAA are gonna do Obama and her Maj for the royalties.
I will put my pod on ebay full of tunes and cite the Obama defence when they take me to court.
Mines the one with the fully loaded ipod in the pocket.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series