Apple has received a royal warrant, sort of – thanks to US President Barack Obama’s recent gift to the Queen. When he met with Her Majesty in London this week he presented her with one of America’s finest exports – an iPod. The gadget was reportedly pre-loaded with pictures of the Queen’s 2007 trip to North America. Perhaps he …
America's finest export?
More like China's finest export...
One is most grateful
Hmmm! I wonder if the RIAA are gonna do Obama and her Maj for the royalties.
I will put my pod on ebay full of tunes and cite the Obama defence when they take me to court.
Mines the one with the fully loaded ipod in the pocket.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide