Apple has received a royal warrant, sort of – thanks to US President Barack Obama’s recent gift to the Queen. When he met with Her Majesty in London this week he presented her with one of America’s finest exports – an iPod. The gadget was reportedly pre-loaded with pictures of the Queen’s 2007 trip to North America. Perhaps he …
America's finest export?
More like China's finest export...
One is most grateful
Hmmm! I wonder if the RIAA are gonna do Obama and her Maj for the royalties.
I will put my pod on ebay full of tunes and cite the Obama defence when they take me to court.
Mines the one with the fully loaded ipod in the pocket.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad