Undoubtedly unhappy about rival operator O2 stealing all the limelight with its Joggler "family organiser", Orange has taken the wraps off its own home-focused kitchen-friendly internet device. Tabbee is a Wi-Fi enabled 7in touchscreen tablet that’s designed to put “the whole web at your fingertips”. Orange_tabbee_01 Orange's …
The whole web?
Are they sure? What about video calls? I can't see a camera anywhere which is a shame as I think this is a really nice device - so much better than O2's effort.
I doubt that it would accept a USB webcam.
If it also had built-in Freeview TV then I would buy it as I don't want too many devices cluttering my kitchen. I guess I could stream it from another computer but that's too complicated.
About twice the price of O2's gizmo ...
... for basically an EeePC 701 with a touch screen instead of a keyboard. Hmmm.
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON