Undoubtedly unhappy about rival operator O2 stealing all the limelight with its Joggler "family organiser", Orange has taken the wraps off its own home-focused kitchen-friendly internet device. Tabbee is a Wi-Fi enabled 7in touchscreen tablet that’s designed to put “the whole web at your fingertips”. Orange_tabbee_01 Orange's …
The whole web?
Are they sure? What about video calls? I can't see a camera anywhere which is a shame as I think this is a really nice device - so much better than O2's effort.
I doubt that it would accept a USB webcam.
If it also had built-in Freeview TV then I would buy it as I don't want too many devices cluttering my kitchen. I guess I could stream it from another computer but that's too complicated.
About twice the price of O2's gizmo ...
... for basically an EeePC 701 with a touch screen instead of a keyboard. Hmmm.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait