Sky claims to have become the first broadcaster to have successfully televised an event in 3D using a domestic 3D-ready TV. Last night, Sky filmed popular beat combo Keane performing a gig in London’s Abbey Road studios using 3D camera equipment. The pictures were beamed by satellite to a nearby Sky+ HD box connected to a 46in …
I wanna see morning musume in my room in 3d >.<
Red and green?
Keane website said red and blue! No wonder my home made glasses (whiteboard marker pens used to colour in my lenses on my glasses) didn't work! lol.
Screw the arts programming...
BRING ON THE PORN!
I'll be in the pub till that happens.
Still just don't get why they think we need a 3D TV service.
There are far more things Sky need to sort out with their existing service than waste time and money on what is still a gimmick decades after it's heyday, no matter how many times the industry tries 3D.
When we get holographic 3D projection or similar that gives us a true 3D experience without needing glasses, then maybe 3D might be worth bothering about, but that's decades or more away.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops