The Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform is ending its regulatory budgets scheme to consider the cost of red tape imposed on British businesses. Regulatory budgets meant government departments were supposed to estimate the total cost for businesses of implementing new regulations. Once a ceiling was reached, …
More likely shelved...
...because Mandy foresaw the headlines
Watered down red tape = Pink ribbon
Delete, rename or undo?
"The Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform"
Oh, how they must have chuckled when they sat around and dreamed up that highly ambiguous name. Well, c'mon, it would have been a bit embarrassing to give it its more accurate title, Department of Deregulation for Rip off Britain.
As for the comments by David Frost of the BCC, well Dave, you better get used to the idea that Lord Mandelslime is on a political survival mission and simply doesn't have time to listen to your grovelling special pleading. Maybe next time, eh?
DELETE ALL !
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders