AMD has taken the wraps off its latest 'world's most powerful' graphics card - a claim curiously absent from Nvidia's announcement, made just hours before, of a new GPU of its own. AMD, first. The card in question is the ATI Radeon HD 4890, with a speed of "nearly 1GHz", the company gushed. Almost, guys, but not quite. Wake us …
Wow, worst-written article I've ever seen on the Reg
I am a faithful reader of the Register, but this article is very disappointing. Many typographical and grammatical mistakes, and at the end of it, is says practically nothing. Hmm, somebody had a bad day...
GeForce 275 GTX sneaks in ahead of Radeon 4890??
Thats funny, "GeForce 275 GTX sneaks in ahead of Radeon 4890"?
But the GeForce 275 GTX wasn't actually available whereas the Radeon 4890 was?
Shouldn't we discourage paper launches that are obviously timed to disrupt competitor's actual launches.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search