AMD has taken the wraps off its latest 'world's most powerful' graphics card - a claim curiously absent from Nvidia's announcement, made just hours before, of a new GPU of its own. AMD, first. The card in question is the ATI Radeon HD 4890, with a speed of "nearly 1GHz", the company gushed. Almost, guys, but not quite. Wake us …
Wow, worst-written article I've ever seen on the Reg
I am a faithful reader of the Register, but this article is very disappointing. Many typographical and grammatical mistakes, and at the end of it, is says practically nothing. Hmm, somebody had a bad day...
GeForce 275 GTX sneaks in ahead of Radeon 4890??
Thats funny, "GeForce 275 GTX sneaks in ahead of Radeon 4890"?
But the GeForce 275 GTX wasn't actually available whereas the Radeon 4890 was?
Shouldn't we discourage paper launches that are obviously timed to disrupt competitor's actual launches.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK