Take-Two Interactive, publisher of the Grand Theft Auto video game series, has agreed to pay US regulators $3m to settle a lawsuit over illegally backdating employee stock options. The maker of the popular series was among more than 200 companies involved in a tech industry wide backdating probe by the US Securities and Exchange …
All they need to do is pay the regulators, wait for them to leave, whack them with a baseball bat and retrieve their money.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE