Take-Two Interactive, publisher of the Grand Theft Auto video game series, has agreed to pay US regulators $3m to settle a lawsuit over illegally backdating employee stock options. The maker of the popular series was among more than 200 companies involved in a tech industry wide backdating probe by the US Securities and Exchange …
All they need to do is pay the regulators, wait for them to leave, whack them with a baseball bat and retrieve their money.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?