In the continuing battle to find a use for all that processing power in a modern mobile phone, Nokia has launched Point & Find, an application that uses image recognition to supply punters with goods on the basis of a photograph. The new version, available in beta form for Nokia S60 devices, is available in the UK and US only, …
What's the point of that, no-one is allowed take photos here anymore.
wasted processing power
How about using "all that processing power" to make phone UIs faster, instead of using it for useless apps?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace