In the continuing battle to find a use for all that processing power in a modern mobile phone, Nokia has launched Point & Find, an application that uses image recognition to supply punters with goods on the basis of a photograph. The new version, available in beta form for Nokia S60 devices, is available in the UK and US only, …
What's the point of that, no-one is allowed take photos here anymore.
wasted processing power
How about using "all that processing power" to make phone UIs faster, instead of using it for useless apps?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan