Public sector specialist Logica has won a seven-year £75.6m contract to build and maintain the Police National Database. The database is being created as a result of the Bichard Report into the Soham murders. Ian Huntley was convicted of the murders in 2003 and Bichard found he had previously "come to the attention of the police …
Good luck to the police
Logica supply our IT systems & a helpdesk. They're alright, though there are many niggly little things that never seem to get resolved. And sometimes they seem to muddle along.
They can't even 'coordinate' their phones or telephone call logging Statistics !!!!
Same as Europe can't 'coordinate' a standard toilet seat size.
Laughable scandalous waste of MY money.
It'll NEVER happen.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders