Public sector specialist Logica has won a seven-year £75.6m contract to build and maintain the Police National Database. The database is being created as a result of the Bichard Report into the Soham murders. Ian Huntley was convicted of the murders in 2003 and Bichard found he had previously "come to the attention of the police …
Good luck to the police
Logica supply our IT systems & a helpdesk. They're alright, though there are many niggly little things that never seem to get resolved. And sometimes they seem to muddle along.
They can't even 'coordinate' their phones or telephone call logging Statistics !!!!
Same as Europe can't 'coordinate' a standard toilet seat size.
Laughable scandalous waste of MY money.
It'll NEVER happen.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked