Public sector specialist Logica has won a seven-year £75.6m contract to build and maintain the Police National Database. The database is being created as a result of the Bichard Report into the Soham murders. Ian Huntley was convicted of the murders in 2003 and Bichard found he had previously "come to the attention of the police …
Good luck to the police
Logica supply our IT systems & a helpdesk. They're alright, though there are many niggly little things that never seem to get resolved. And sometimes they seem to muddle along.
They can't even 'coordinate' their phones or telephone call logging Statistics !!!!
Same as Europe can't 'coordinate' a standard toilet seat size.
Laughable scandalous waste of MY money.
It'll NEVER happen.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen