Today, The Register launches a weekly IT security email newsletter. This contains the headlines and links of all the security articles we produce – up to 30 a week. Sign up here. If there is enough take-up, we might produce copy special to this newsletter, as they sometimes say in the US. But don’t hold your breath. Our main …
Why does it require:
1) My mother's maiden name ? 2) My D.O.B. ? 3) My Credit Card number, expiry date and 3-digit security code ?
Did you outsource the sign-up process to Lagos ?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE