Today, The Register launches a weekly IT security email newsletter. This contains the headlines and links of all the security articles we produce – up to 30 a week. Sign up here. If there is enough take-up, we might produce copy special to this newsletter, as they sometimes say in the US. But don’t hold your breath. Our main …
Why does it require:
1) My mother's maiden name ? 2) My D.O.B. ? 3) My Credit Card number, expiry date and 3-digit security code ?
Did you outsource the sign-up process to Lagos ?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'