Today, The Register launches a weekly IT security email newsletter. This contains the headlines and links of all the security articles we produce – up to 30 a week. Sign up here. If there is enough take-up, we might produce copy special to this newsletter, as they sometimes say in the US. But don’t hold your breath. Our main …
Why does it require:
1) My mother's maiden name ? 2) My D.O.B. ? 3) My Credit Card number, expiry date and 3-digit security code ?
Did you outsource the sign-up process to Lagos ?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins