Today, The Register launches a weekly IT security email newsletter. This contains the headlines and links of all the security articles we produce – up to 30 a week. Sign up here. If there is enough take-up, we might produce copy special to this newsletter, as they sometimes say in the US. But don’t hold your breath. Our main …
Why does it require:
1) My mother's maiden name ? 2) My D.O.B. ? 3) My Credit Card number, expiry date and 3-digit security code ?
Did you outsource the sign-up process to Lagos ?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst