A super-thin OLED display looks pretty daft if you pair it with a set of bulky speakers, so British boffins have designed a thin and flexible speaker. FFL_01 The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker is less than 0.25mm thick The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker (FFL) is less than 0.25mm thick and produces sound by passing an electrical …
That's just tinfoil
Not fooling me
Happy April Fools!
If that's a wind up someone's gone to a lot of trouble designing a web site for it :
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests