A super-thin OLED display looks pretty daft if you pair it with a set of bulky speakers, so British boffins have designed a thin and flexible speaker. FFL_01 The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker is less than 0.25mm thick The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker (FFL) is less than 0.25mm thick and produces sound by passing an electrical …
That's just tinfoil
Not fooling me
Happy April Fools!
If that's a wind up someone's gone to a lot of trouble designing a web site for it :
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market