A super-thin OLED display looks pretty daft if you pair it with a set of bulky speakers, so British boffins have designed a thin and flexible speaker. FFL_01 The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker is less than 0.25mm thick The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker (FFL) is less than 0.25mm thick and produces sound by passing an electrical …
That's just tinfoil
Not fooling me
Happy April Fools!
If that's a wind up someone's gone to a lot of trouble designing a web site for it :
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you