A super-thin OLED display looks pretty daft if you pair it with a set of bulky speakers, so British boffins have designed a thin and flexible speaker. FFL_01 The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker is less than 0.25mm thick The Flat, Flexible Loudspeaker (FFL) is less than 0.25mm thick and produces sound by passing an electrical …
That's just tinfoil
Not fooling me
Happy April Fools!
If that's a wind up someone's gone to a lot of trouble designing a web site for it :
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging