A former hacker who went to prison as a teenager over a stock-trading scam is back in trouble with the law. Van T. Dinh, 25, was charged with two counts of computer hacking last Friday over accusations he hacked into an online currency exchange service before allegedly attempted to transfer $110,000 to an account under his …
Isn't this usually....
The bit where some big security firm offers the scrawny little twat a job?
Back Up To His Old Tricks
I guess jail time did not discourage this criminal from MORE illegal activity.
I wonder how many more strikes he will be allowed before something more effective is done to him.
I would suggest that in the event he either pleads guilty; or gets convicted on these charges; his sentence would include the potential for much more severe punishment if convcted of any future crimes.
What I have in mind is a variant of "Islamic Justice" as it is applied to thieves - "Cut off their hands". Unfortunately, that would run afoul of the 8th Amendment. Too bad I would say.
After he's released from prison destitute...
...will he have to live in a Van Dihn by the river?
Fraud is his only skill.
He should be working on Wall Street.
Paris - 'cause sometimes no skills are better than just one.
Maybe he is just....
A "dihn" wit !!!!
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence