Sony has treated PlayStation 2 buyers in North America and Europe to a console cost cut. But the electronics giant has confirmed that UK consumers won’t see any reduction. A spokesperson for Sony Computer Entertainment told website MCV that “neither [the European or North American price cuts] affect the UK – the price will …
Why does this not surprise me. I think they will shoot themselves in the foot, like they do over their licensing rights. Can't do this, can't do that. Simple answer is don't buy Sony! And besides which, if its not made in Japan, its usualy crap anyway as with all the Vaio I have had to throw away, rubbish.
It's pretty obvious why they havn't done a price cut in the UK. I'll make it simple for you... In the Registers own words...
"Sony hasn’t given a reason for its decision not to cut the PS2’s price in the UK, which currently carries a recommended sale price of £95. The aging console will now also cost £93 in continental Europe."
YES THAT'S RIGHT. £2 DIFFERENCE AFTER THE PRICE CUT. THERE WAS NO UK PRICE CUT BECAUSE IT WAS ALREADY CHEAP HERE.
Some people clearly arn't that smart it seems.... I think even Paris understands this concept...
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play