Laser printers have been nudged out of the personal, one-per-desk market by the continued growth of inkjets. For straight black print, though, there’s nothing to touch laser copy, and Canon has fortified its entry-level mono laser range with the i-Sensys LBP3100, a small machine with a couple of interesting design tweaks. Canon …
"Pretty much all the boxes ticked, then"
... then what about duplex or the lack of it ? Is this too much of an advanced or "green" option to mention it ?
Not a word on this. You can do better, El Reg.
Duplex aka double sided printing?
Since it wasn't mentioned I assume it doesn't do it, but while I need an entry level laser printer at the moment seems like in the interest of saving paper auto duplex (double sided) printing isn't too much to ask for. FAIL.
Duplex would be nice, but...
You're not going to find a current duplex laser for £75. At the moment, it *is* to much to ask for.
There's a CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) environment driver available as a download, with Windows and Mac OSX support out of the box.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM