Laser printers have been nudged out of the personal, one-per-desk market by the continued growth of inkjets. For straight black print, though, there’s nothing to touch laser copy, and Canon has fortified its entry-level mono laser range with the i-Sensys LBP3100, a small machine with a couple of interesting design tweaks. Canon …
"Pretty much all the boxes ticked, then"
... then what about duplex or the lack of it ? Is this too much of an advanced or "green" option to mention it ?
Not a word on this. You can do better, El Reg.
Duplex aka double sided printing?
Since it wasn't mentioned I assume it doesn't do it, but while I need an entry level laser printer at the moment seems like in the interest of saving paper auto duplex (double sided) printing isn't too much to ask for. FAIL.
Duplex would be nice, but...
You're not going to find a current duplex laser for £75. At the moment, it *is* to much to ask for.
There's a CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) environment driver available as a download, with Windows and Mac OSX support out of the box.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base