The EU parliament has reached an agreement on the details of the new regulatory body envisioned - and considerably diluted - by Viviane Reding, which should now come into existence in the next couple of months. The details differ little from what was expected, despite weeks of negotiation with the various regulatory bodies. The …
"....talking shop for regulatory staff......"
I read this and immediately imagined a load of middle-aged blokes with leather patches on the elbows of their jackets sitting round a table.
A sort of "BEREC on Tweed" if you will.......
What of the AT&T and HMG Wiki ammendments?
Were the traffic management clauses included in Art 22 (3) left unchanged or were they voted against? The ammendments were a combination of AT&T lobbying and a cut paste job from a wiki file on traffic management by some UK civil servant? As it stood it would give our ISPs more discretion that they need to manage our traffic without informing us.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked