Twitter has poached Google’s former visual design boss to take on the role of creative director at the micro-blogging site. Douglas Bowman confirmed earlier this month he had quit Mountain View because he was peeved with Google’s obsession with performance data. He said in a blog post on 20 March that he had grown tired of …
Frying Pan -> Fire
So when Google buy Twitter, he'll have gone full circle.
Never mind that...
...who's made the "i" in my Gmail "inbox" lower case?! That's the sort of miniscule design decision that needs to be boycotted!
...who will soon be bought by Google and he'll be out of work once again.
I am going to have a dump
I am having a dump
Hardly rocket science
One day he's designer for the world's largest internet company, with a huge range of widely differing products (albeit mostly in beta). Next day he's tasked with designing a text box that can comfortably fit 140 characters. Good luck with that Dougie!
He has landed at a company that has been severely challenged by performance issues. Hope he is up to the task.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?