Until today, men could only have a quick shave between phone calls if they were willing to carry around an electric razor. But now a phone’s gone on sale that’ll help you look presentable and make calls. Razor_phone_01 The Cool758: it calls, it texts, it... er... shaves Asian online retailer Solomobi has launched the Razor …
You just know that the hair from the shaver part is going to end up inside the rest of the phone. Hope they include removable front/back for easy cleaning.
Seriously though who they hell would buy this?
Is that the iPhone "Slide to answer/Unlock" Slider on the screen there?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?