Until today, men could only have a quick shave between phone calls if they were willing to carry around an electric razor. But now a phone’s gone on sale that’ll help you look presentable and make calls. Razor_phone_01 The Cool758: it calls, it texts, it... er... shaves Asian online retailer Solomobi has launched the Razor …
You just know that the hair from the shaver part is going to end up inside the rest of the phone. Hope they include removable front/back for easy cleaning.
Seriously though who they hell would buy this?
Is that the iPhone "Slide to answer/Unlock" Slider on the screen there?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops