Until today, men could only have a quick shave between phone calls if they were willing to carry around an electric razor. But now a phone’s gone on sale that’ll help you look presentable and make calls. Razor_phone_01 The Cool758: it calls, it texts, it... er... shaves Asian online retailer Solomobi has launched the Razor …
You just know that the hair from the shaver part is going to end up inside the rest of the phone. Hope they include removable front/back for easy cleaning.
Seriously though who they hell would buy this?
Is that the iPhone "Slide to answer/Unlock" Slider on the screen there?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops