Until today, men could only have a quick shave between phone calls if they were willing to carry around an electric razor. But now a phone’s gone on sale that’ll help you look presentable and make calls. Razor_phone_01 The Cool758: it calls, it texts, it... er... shaves Asian online retailer Solomobi has launched the Razor …
You just know that the hair from the shaver part is going to end up inside the rest of the phone. Hope they include removable front/back for easy cleaning.
Seriously though who they hell would buy this?
Is that the iPhone "Slide to answer/Unlock" Slider on the screen there?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders