Intel has officially unveiled its "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 processors for two-socket servers. With their QuickPath Interconnect technology, these quad-core chips will likely offer between three and four times the memory bandwidth of the current Xeon 5400 series processors. The chips were first outed earlier this month when Apple …
Good reporting on the Nehalem launch
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars