Intel has officially unveiled its "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 processors for two-socket servers. With their QuickPath Interconnect technology, these quad-core chips will likely offer between three and four times the memory bandwidth of the current Xeon 5400 series processors. The chips were first outed earlier this month when Apple …
Good reporting on the Nehalem launch
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS