Intel has officially unveiled its "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 processors for two-socket servers. With their QuickPath Interconnect technology, these quad-core chips will likely offer between three and four times the memory bandwidth of the current Xeon 5400 series processors. The chips were first outed earlier this month when Apple …
Good reporting on the Nehalem launch
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe