Intel has officially unveiled its "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 processors for two-socket servers. With their QuickPath Interconnect technology, these quad-core chips will likely offer between three and four times the memory bandwidth of the current Xeon 5400 series processors. The chips were first outed earlier this month when Apple …
Good reporting on the Nehalem launch
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON