The European arm of Japanese server maker Fujitsu, to be called Fujitsu Technology Solutions, is staking the growth of its server business on the IA platform. The new company came about after the €450m buyout of the half of the business formerly owned by German conglomerate Siemens. At a press conference which spanned Tokyo, …
Agree, Fuji SPARC in limbo until Sun question is settled
Agree with the author, Fuji SPARC is in limbo until the fate of Sun is secured
Also that is a cliff face for Fuji to climb compared to the massive IA market shares of HP, Dell and iBM
M-Class is the first fatality of IBM
Sun did not want to sell m-class, it was a by-product of the sparcV cancel
I am sure IBM will continue to sell against it and tell customers they are stupid to buy a system with partitioning....get with the program and use virtualization
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe