Nvidia filed a countersuit against Intel for breach of contract yesterday, in which it alleged Chipzilla had made misleading statements in an effort to weaken the graphics chipmaker's licensing rights. The suit is also seeking to kill off Intel's licence to Nvidia's graphic processing and 3D computing patents. "Having breached …
There's a good reason why I'm doing a Law degree.
nVidia + AMD combo set to rise again
C'mon nVidia, give us a nice new juicy chipset for AMD's new Phenom II processors, and really kick Intel between the legs!
@ Heh... Next in line
1st it's the Bankers.
Next is the Lawyers. Good luck.
Paris because at least she knows when she's being screwed by someone in a suit...
@@ Heh... Next in line
Ahh the idiots speak, already forgeting that the only ones who should go against the wall are the politicos and their minders (police commisioners, civil servants, lobbyists), becouse they are the ones responsible for creating the world in which we live.
....... it wasn't the lizards ?
Re: nVidia + AMD combo set to rise again
Looks like there's already a new (and I think it's unanounced since I haven't heard about it yet) chipset from nVidia for the AM3 chips - the 980a SLI (http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_nforce_980a_sli_us.html). Now I need to find which motherboard manufacturers are bringing this to market!
@@@ Heh... Next in line
It must be blissful to live in such ignorance! What do you think the MP's did before they joined the house? Clue: Law isn't exactly under-represented.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...