MSI has released official specifications for the latest addition to its Wind netbook family – the Atom-powered U123. MSI_Wind_U123_03 MSI's Wind U123: Aside from its 1.66GHz Intel Atom N280 processor, the U123 also has an Intel 945GSE chipset inside and 1GB of DDR 2 memory. Storage capacity options include an 80GB, 120GB or …
Isn't that a step down from the 1280x800 which we're all grown accustomed to?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24