Google has admitted it's not perfect. With a blog post this afternoon, the company confessed to cutting nearly 200 jobs from its global sales and marketing organization, acknowledging that in its mad dash to digitize all the world's information and plaster it with ads, it made some mistakes. "Google has grown very quickly in a …
"we recognize that the recession makes the timing even more difficult for the Googlers concerned"
As though the timing weren't the exact reason for laying them off, heh.
Chocolate Factory in Meltdown?
Google Near Perfect Then!
Admits not absolutely perfect!
as for Gmail can they please fix RAS on this? . . . always at worst possible times . . .
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users