Google has admitted it's not perfect. With a blog post this afternoon, the company confessed to cutting nearly 200 jobs from its global sales and marketing organization, acknowledging that in its mad dash to digitize all the world's information and plaster it with ads, it made some mistakes. "Google has grown very quickly in a …
"we recognize that the recession makes the timing even more difficult for the Googlers concerned"
As though the timing weren't the exact reason for laying them off, heh.
Chocolate Factory in Meltdown?
Google Near Perfect Then!
Admits not absolutely perfect!
as for Gmail can they please fix RAS on this? . . . always at worst possible times . . .
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests