Google has admitted it's not perfect. With a blog post this afternoon, the company confessed to cutting nearly 200 jobs from its global sales and marketing organization, acknowledging that in its mad dash to digitize all the world's information and plaster it with ads, it made some mistakes. "Google has grown very quickly in a …
"we recognize that the recession makes the timing even more difficult for the Googlers concerned"
As though the timing weren't the exact reason for laying them off, heh.
Chocolate Factory in Meltdown?
Google Near Perfect Then!
Admits not absolutely perfect!
as for Gmail can they please fix RAS on this? . . . always at worst possible times . . .
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24