Google has admitted it's not perfect. With a blog post this afternoon, the company confessed to cutting nearly 200 jobs from its global sales and marketing organization, acknowledging that in its mad dash to digitize all the world's information and plaster it with ads, it made some mistakes. "Google has grown very quickly in a …
"we recognize that the recession makes the timing even more difficult for the Googlers concerned"
As though the timing weren't the exact reason for laying them off, heh.
Chocolate Factory in Meltdown?
Google Near Perfect Then!
Admits not absolutely perfect!
as for Gmail can they please fix RAS on this? . . . always at worst possible times . . .
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM