Google has admitted it's not perfect. With a blog post this afternoon, the company confessed to cutting nearly 200 jobs from its global sales and marketing organization, acknowledging that in its mad dash to digitize all the world's information and plaster it with ads, it made some mistakes. "Google has grown very quickly in a …
"we recognize that the recession makes the timing even more difficult for the Googlers concerned"
As though the timing weren't the exact reason for laying them off, heh.
Chocolate Factory in Meltdown?
Google Near Perfect Then!
Admits not absolutely perfect!
as for Gmail can they please fix RAS on this? . . . always at worst possible times . . .
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro