Space shuttle Discovery yesterday undocked from the International Space Station and its crew will today use the vehicle's robotic arm to do a final check on the "thermal protection system" prior to a sheduled Saturday touch-down at Kennedy Space Center. The ISS seen from Discovery. Pic: NASA Shortly after departure, Discovery …
I suppose the only thing to say is...
oh Damn it my armchair has lost a bolt..
any one got a spare Archambault?
the russians need a new photocamera
costco has an 8 megapixel on sale for 129 right now.
these pictures from soyouz launches are invariably grainy...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth