A controller enabling gamers to play motion-capture games on the Xbox 360 has been unveiled at the ongoing Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Gametrak_Freedom_01 The Gametrak Freedom: motion-capture controller for Xbox 360 An early model of the Gametrak Freedom controller was first seen back in September, when …
on 360?? they will have to find them first!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?