A controller enabling gamers to play motion-capture games on the Xbox 360 has been unveiled at the ongoing Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Gametrak_Freedom_01 The Gametrak Freedom: motion-capture controller for Xbox 360 An early model of the Gametrak Freedom controller was first seen back in September, when …
on 360?? they will have to find them first!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby