Dell is launching its 11th generation of PowerEdge servers, with M-series blades and new Precision tower workstations, together with a new Dell Management Console (DMC) based on Symantec Altiris software. Naturally, Dell says the servers have been designed for virtualisation, low electricity needs and simpler management. A …
How clever of them to name their servers after an Oracle release designation. Suppose that's easier than building a real database server though :)
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook