Dell is launching its 11th generation of PowerEdge servers, with M-series blades and new Precision tower workstations, together with a new Dell Management Console (DMC) based on Symantec Altiris software. Naturally, Dell says the servers have been designed for virtualisation, low electricity needs and simpler management. A …
How clever of them to name their servers after an Oracle release designation. Suppose that's easier than building a real database server though :)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market