A controversial Romanian hacker group famous for exposing security shortcomings on corporate and anti-virus websites has disbanded. The HackersBlog collective said it was calling it a day because their unpaid work in exposing SQL injection vulnerabilities was eating up the members' free time and had become boring. Well then, we …
It is odd, what do they want a leaving do?
Perhaps a clock.
Grrrrr, I hate these hackers!
They make me feel like a stupid person with ADD.
No good deed goes unpunished
I hope they all avoid jail time.
Paris, as a model.
I see the problem.
"Contrary to many opinions, we do have a private life."
They finally realised that they lacked the basic qualifications for the job then.
Sounds like someone got a girlfriend.
I have to say that I agree with the hackers
yes, what they were doing was wrong, but then left unchecked I think that most sites would be insecure...
I should think that what irked these guys most wasn't so much that they didn't get the fame they desired, it was that they posted evidence of actual exploits whilst the people they were effectively helping out sat back and just said, what me big security vendor, no, they are lying, screen shots you say well they must have photo shopped them or something).
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM