If your toaster’s nearly had it, then why not follow in one weirdo’s visionary’s footsteps by turning your crumbly old bread-warmer into a games console. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The guy behind website Stupid Fingers has already created a NES-based toaster, so naturally his latest project …
Anything that prevents someone from having to eat electric toast is an improvement, in my book.
I'd like to turn a PS3 into a George Foreman grill
But would anyone notice?
Pah, that's nothing...
I've got an Xbox 360 that makes toast.
Paris, My cartridge, her slot, let the games begin.
I like this! Maybe someone can turn an old SNES into a toaster...?
Actually, the very early UK release NES machines are refered to as 'toasters', due to their blocky, bulky, toaster-ish shape.
I want to see an XBox 360 turned into a toaster
shouldn't be too difficult to get enough heat out of it
And you know what they say...
"All toasters toast toast."
Whats next the talkie toster?
Anyone want a waffle?
would you like a cheese and ham brabble?
but seriously words cannot describe the awesome!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst