If your toaster’s nearly had it, then why not follow in one weirdo’s visionary’s footsteps by turning your crumbly old bread-warmer into a games console. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The guy behind website Stupid Fingers has already created a NES-based toaster, so naturally his latest project …
Anything that prevents someone from having to eat electric toast is an improvement, in my book.
I'd like to turn a PS3 into a George Foreman grill
But would anyone notice?
Pah, that's nothing...
I've got an Xbox 360 that makes toast.
Paris, My cartridge, her slot, let the games begin.
I like this! Maybe someone can turn an old SNES into a toaster...?
Actually, the very early UK release NES machines are refered to as 'toasters', due to their blocky, bulky, toaster-ish shape.
I want to see an XBox 360 turned into a toaster
shouldn't be too difficult to get enough heat out of it
And you know what they say...
"All toasters toast toast."
Whats next the talkie toster?
Anyone want a waffle?
would you like a cheese and ham brabble?
but seriously words cannot describe the awesome!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook