Intel will freeze the salaries of its top five officers for 2009 and restructure its stock-option plan, allowing employees to exchange their overpriced options. In the company's Schedule 14a preliminary proxy statement filed on Monday, the Board of Director's Compensation Committee stated that "Given Intel’s financial …
Worthless stock options are "out of the money." "Underwater" is a term used for mortgages. The term underwater is inappropriate for options because they can be out of the money in 2 different directions, both too high (for a put option) and too low (for a call option).
precursor to ...
hmmmm, I wonder
Aren't all salaries frozen? Or am I the only one who hasn't gotten a raise in years?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market