Intel will freeze the salaries of its top five officers for 2009 and restructure its stock-option plan, allowing employees to exchange their overpriced options. In the company's Schedule 14a preliminary proxy statement filed on Monday, the Board of Director's Compensation Committee stated that "Given Intel’s financial …
Worthless stock options are "out of the money." "Underwater" is a term used for mortgages. The term underwater is inappropriate for options because they can be out of the money in 2 different directions, both too high (for a put option) and too low (for a call option).
precursor to ...
hmmmm, I wonder
Aren't all salaries frozen? Or am I the only one who hasn't gotten a raise in years?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…