Intel will freeze the salaries of its top five officers for 2009 and restructure its stock-option plan, allowing employees to exchange their overpriced options. In the company's Schedule 14a preliminary proxy statement filed on Monday, the Board of Director's Compensation Committee stated that "Given Intel’s financial …
Worthless stock options are "out of the money." "Underwater" is a term used for mortgages. The term underwater is inappropriate for options because they can be out of the money in 2 different directions, both too high (for a put option) and too low (for a call option).
precursor to ...
hmmmm, I wonder
Aren't all salaries frozen? Or am I the only one who hasn't gotten a raise in years?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER