Intel will freeze the salaries of its top five officers for 2009 and restructure its stock-option plan, allowing employees to exchange their overpriced options. In the company's Schedule 14a preliminary proxy statement filed on Monday, the Board of Director's Compensation Committee stated that "Given Intel’s financial …
Worthless stock options are "out of the money." "Underwater" is a term used for mortgages. The term underwater is inappropriate for options because they can be out of the money in 2 different directions, both too high (for a put option) and too low (for a call option).
precursor to ...
hmmmm, I wonder
Aren't all salaries frozen? Or am I the only one who hasn't gotten a raise in years?
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job