The Eclipse Foundation will soon be unwrapping the first release of Swordfish, an open source Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) run-time framework that's taking aim at the market's many proprietary approaches to SOA. Swordfish enterprise service bus (ESB) is built on existing standards like OSGi, JBI, and SOAP with the goal of …
Good for stealing from banks?
A 1024 bit cipher! Not even HE can get past the firewall!
John Travolta looked fat in that film.
You forgot to mention that Sun already has an open source SOA offering, OpenESB. Good, bad, or otherwise, Eclipse is not first to the game.
not to mention...
... ServiceMix, Mule, Camel, Spring-dm/integration - all there in the OSGi/SOA/ESB open source space before Eclipse.
competition for IBM?
I thought eclipse is basically IBM?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire