Xerox announced Friday morning that it was lowering its expectations for first-quarter 2009 earnings by 69 to 85 per cent. Its share price immediately took a 20 per cent hit, but struggled back by five per cent in time for lunch in New York. Xerox's January and February revenue dropped 18 per cent due to slumping sales of …
We can save a whole lot of time here
by just posting an article saying "TEH ECONOMIZ R FUXXORED" on the front page every other hour. Or make it a banner. Hell, I'd even pay for the advertising on that. Get your people to call my people, chiz chiz
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests