Xerox announced Friday morning that it was lowering its expectations for first-quarter 2009 earnings by 69 to 85 per cent. Its share price immediately took a 20 per cent hit, but struggled back by five per cent in time for lunch in New York. Xerox's January and February revenue dropped 18 per cent due to slumping sales of …
We can save a whole lot of time here
by just posting an article saying "TEH ECONOMIZ R FUXXORED" on the front page every other hour. Or make it a banner. Hell, I'd even pay for the advertising on that. Get your people to call my people, chiz chiz
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?