Nokia is closing its Web 2.0-tastic user generated content website MOSH. The venture was unveiled with a chorus of kumbayas in June 2007, promising to allow users "to create, upload and share your applications, games, audio, images, and video instantaneously. Or you can just take it easy and enjoy what other people have decided …
Why do i find out about these sites after they close FCUJ
NBCi Sharehouse redux
...or, as we all called it, "pornhouse".
2.0 is fine, too...
That's why I assault Ren.
nokia downloads on your phone
when I installed the generic firmware recently on my phone it came with an app catalogue to find S60 s/w as well as a bookmark for nokia downloads.
many of the apps were woefully out of date, which is an indication that Nokia have sat on the whole system gathering dust for several years!
... but at least it gave me some ideas, even though I had to track down the latest versions and download manually and install. p.s. I recommend frozen bubble, it's very very addictive.
Nokia make good 'phones.
Everything else they touch is shit.
"depraved by warez"?
Is he absolutely positive that it wasn't the pronz?
freeware developers expect thanks?
Having released my own stuff as freeware, I can say that I never expected any thanks, the very fact that there were people actually downloading and using the stuff I'd made was enough to warm my cockles and make me think that it was worthwhile.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE