Criminal hackers are exploiting interest in news of the tragic death of actress Natasha Richardson on Wednesday to bait scareware traps. Cybercrooks are busy creating malicious webpages and filling them with keywords related to the actress's untimely death following a skiing accident earlier this week, according to net security …
did a famous person die? I thought that only happened to us inconsequential "civilians". I'm looking forward to the national outpouring of grief stirred by marginalised news sources when I die. "He was well known and loved for talking to people" - "He had a size 6 and a half hat size" - "he called Jade Goody a money grabbing racist".That sort of thing.
Using death or near death state of Celebs to punt crap?
I though that was the job of the tabloid journalist.
Mine's the one with the copy of OK magazine in the pocket.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook