Criminal hackers are exploiting interest in news of the tragic death of actress Natasha Richardson on Wednesday to bait scareware traps. Cybercrooks are busy creating malicious webpages and filling them with keywords related to the actress's untimely death following a skiing accident earlier this week, according to net security …
did a famous person die? I thought that only happened to us inconsequential "civilians". I'm looking forward to the national outpouring of grief stirred by marginalised news sources when I die. "He was well known and loved for talking to people" - "He had a size 6 and a half hat size" - "he called Jade Goody a money grabbing racist".That sort of thing.
Using death or near death state of Celebs to punt crap?
I though that was the job of the tabloid journalist.
Mine's the one with the copy of OK magazine in the pocket.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market