Roll up, roll up to the third instalment of The Register’s Good, Bad and Ugly IT Vendor study, where you get the chance to express your views about the purveyors of IT goods and services that you use in your business. Whether you want to praise good performance or castigate failure, now’s the chance to sit down with a cuppa and …
difficult to compare IBM with acer. Or, microsoft with lenovo. Or should I think of HP as a consumer goods vendor or datacenter vendor ?
You should have some categories:
- retail h/w
- retail s/w
- corporate h/w
- corporate s/w
- corporate services.
Paris, I would rate her hot, Naaat.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity