Roll up, roll up to the third instalment of The Register’s Good, Bad and Ugly IT Vendor study, where you get the chance to express your views about the purveyors of IT goods and services that you use in your business. Whether you want to praise good performance or castigate failure, now’s the chance to sit down with a cuppa and …
difficult to compare IBM with acer. Or, microsoft with lenovo. Or should I think of HP as a consumer goods vendor or datacenter vendor ?
You should have some categories:
- retail h/w
- retail s/w
- corporate h/w
- corporate s/w
- corporate services.
Paris, I would rate her hot, Naaat.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs