Roll up, roll up to the third instalment of The Register’s Good, Bad and Ugly IT Vendor study, where you get the chance to express your views about the purveyors of IT goods and services that you use in your business. Whether you want to praise good performance or castigate failure, now’s the chance to sit down with a cuppa and …
difficult to compare IBM with acer. Or, microsoft with lenovo. Or should I think of HP as a consumer goods vendor or datacenter vendor ?
You should have some categories:
- retail h/w
- retail s/w
- corporate h/w
- corporate s/w
- corporate services.
Paris, I would rate her hot, Naaat.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM