Roll up, roll up to the third instalment of The Register’s Good, Bad and Ugly IT Vendor study, where you get the chance to express your views about the purveyors of IT goods and services that you use in your business. Whether you want to praise good performance or castigate failure, now’s the chance to sit down with a cuppa and …
difficult to compare IBM with acer. Or, microsoft with lenovo. Or should I think of HP as a consumer goods vendor or datacenter vendor ?
You should have some categories:
- retail h/w
- retail s/w
- corporate h/w
- corporate s/w
- corporate services.
Paris, I would rate her hot, Naaat.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook