Microsoft will soon start a significant expansion of the hosting capabilities available in its nascent cloud, Azure Services Platform. The company told Mix 09 it will start running Azure in multiple North American data centers in the "next few months," so early adopters can chose different locations for their cloud applications …
Never thought I'd be able to use this outside the realms of Inorganic Chemistry...
‘Microsoft preps massive Nephelauxesis'
Paris knows when an expansion is real.
A whole 1,300 servers in nearly half a million square feet??
1300 servers in what is probably equivalent to the total amount of datacentre space in London doesn't sound right... typo? ;p
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip