Microsoft will soon start a significant expansion of the hosting capabilities available in its nascent cloud, Azure Services Platform. The company told Mix 09 it will start running Azure in multiple North American data centers in the "next few months," so early adopters can chose different locations for their cloud applications …
Never thought I'd be able to use this outside the realms of Inorganic Chemistry...
‘Microsoft preps massive Nephelauxesis'
Paris knows when an expansion is real.
A whole 1,300 servers in nearly half a million square feet??
1300 servers in what is probably equivalent to the total amount of datacentre space in London doesn't sound right... typo? ;p
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network