Philips is to expand its Xenium phone range with a seemingly sexy new model: the X810. Philips_Xenium_X810_01 Philips' Xenium X810 Image courtesy of Mobil.cz Full specifications are still a little scarce, but several online reports have said the square-edged phone – which seems to have a brushed aluminium backing – sports a …
This will be the same as my Phillips brand laptop then? Someone elses phone branded with Philips logos, and not supported by anyone?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it