Motorola’s wacky flip-around mobile phone, the Aura, is supposedly the pinnacle of handset style. But a third-party’s designed a knock-off model that's crucially much, much cheaper. Imobile_V453_01 The Imobile Phone V453: 'inspired' by Motorola's Aura and Louis Vuitton Motorola launched Aura back in October and it later …
13 lacpixel camera
Interestingly this little thingy sports a 13 lacpixel camera for "support to shoot video with sound, the time depends on storage".
Hmm, interesting, so this is the next big thing in digital photography then. Can't wait for Canon, Nikon et al to move their a@@@s to make lacpixel cameras, can't let a cheap chinese knock off beat them to it.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich