Motorola’s wacky flip-around mobile phone, the Aura, is supposedly the pinnacle of handset style. But a third-party’s designed a knock-off model that's crucially much, much cheaper. Imobile_V453_01 The Imobile Phone V453: 'inspired' by Motorola's Aura and Louis Vuitton Motorola launched Aura back in October and it later …
13 lacpixel camera
Interestingly this little thingy sports a 13 lacpixel camera for "support to shoot video with sound, the time depends on storage".
Hmm, interesting, so this is the next big thing in digital photography then. Can't wait for Canon, Nikon et al to move their a@@@s to make lacpixel cameras, can't let a cheap chinese knock off beat them to it.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene