Motorola’s wacky flip-around mobile phone, the Aura, is supposedly the pinnacle of handset style. But a third-party’s designed a knock-off model that's crucially much, much cheaper. Imobile_V453_01 The Imobile Phone V453: 'inspired' by Motorola's Aura and Louis Vuitton Motorola launched Aura back in October and it later …
13 lacpixel camera
Interestingly this little thingy sports a 13 lacpixel camera for "support to shoot video with sound, the time depends on storage".
Hmm, interesting, so this is the next big thing in digital photography then. Can't wait for Canon, Nikon et al to move their a@@@s to make lacpixel cameras, can't let a cheap chinese knock off beat them to it.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp