When a picture of a pocket-sized widescreen Lenovo netbook emerged recently, we suspected the firm had simply decided to follow in Sony’s footsteps. But Lenovo has claimed it designed its machine long before the Vaio P was introduced. Lenovo_Pocket_yoga_06 Lenovo's Pocket Yoga: designed two years ago, apparently Johnson Li, …
That is all...
Re: It's horrid
Pretty much, yes. Horrid to look at, and will be horrid to use with that ridiculous screen. Yes, we want small netbooks (the move to ever bigger ones is driven by manufacturers looking to standardise components with their full-size laptops and cut costs while charging more) but vertical resolution will always be a bugbear of the smaller models, and this the worst of the lot.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices