When a picture of a pocket-sized widescreen Lenovo netbook emerged recently, we suspected the firm had simply decided to follow in Sony’s footsteps. But Lenovo has claimed it designed its machine long before the Vaio P was introduced. Lenovo_Pocket_yoga_06 Lenovo's Pocket Yoga: designed two years ago, apparently Johnson Li, …
That is all...
Re: It's horrid
Pretty much, yes. Horrid to look at, and will be horrid to use with that ridiculous screen. Yes, we want small netbooks (the move to ever bigger ones is driven by manufacturers looking to standardise components with their full-size laptops and cut costs while charging more) but vertical resolution will always be a bugbear of the smaller models, and this the worst of the lot.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad