When a picture of a pocket-sized widescreen Lenovo netbook emerged recently, we suspected the firm had simply decided to follow in Sony’s footsteps. But Lenovo has claimed it designed its machine long before the Vaio P was introduced. Lenovo_Pocket_yoga_06 Lenovo's Pocket Yoga: designed two years ago, apparently Johnson Li, …
That is all...
Re: It's horrid
Pretty much, yes. Horrid to look at, and will be horrid to use with that ridiculous screen. Yes, we want small netbooks (the move to ever bigger ones is driven by manufacturers looking to standardise components with their full-size laptops and cut costs while charging more) but vertical resolution will always be a bugbear of the smaller models, and this the worst of the lot.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes