When a picture of a pocket-sized widescreen Lenovo netbook emerged recently, we suspected the firm had simply decided to follow in Sony’s footsteps. But Lenovo has claimed it designed its machine long before the Vaio P was introduced. Lenovo_Pocket_yoga_06 Lenovo's Pocket Yoga: designed two years ago, apparently Johnson Li, …
That is all...
Re: It's horrid
Pretty much, yes. Horrid to look at, and will be horrid to use with that ridiculous screen. Yes, we want small netbooks (the move to ever bigger ones is driven by manufacturers looking to standardise components with their full-size laptops and cut costs while charging more) but vertical resolution will always be a bugbear of the smaller models, and this the worst of the lot.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)