Google has open sourced Jaiku under the Apache 2.0 license, just sixteen months after paying $12 million for the would-be Twitter rival. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory announced its Web2.0rhea purchase in October 2007. But this January, as part of its new-found attention to belt-tightening, Google said it would soon cease …
Oh please, please, please???
Can we call paying millions for a web2wither company a twitdangle? Oh can we, can we please?
+one on that, please!
... or possible a twaxdodge.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs