Google has open sourced Jaiku under the Apache 2.0 license, just sixteen months after paying $12 million for the would-be Twitter rival. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory announced its Web2.0rhea purchase in October 2007. But this January, as part of its new-found attention to belt-tightening, Google said it would soon cease …
Oh please, please, please???
Can we call paying millions for a web2wither company a twitdangle? Oh can we, can we please?
+one on that, please!
... or possible a twaxdodge.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE