Google has open sourced Jaiku under the Apache 2.0 license, just sixteen months after paying $12 million for the would-be Twitter rival. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory announced its Web2.0rhea purchase in October 2007. But this January, as part of its new-found attention to belt-tightening, Google said it would soon cease …
Oh please, please, please???
Can we call paying millions for a web2wither company a twitdangle? Oh can we, can we please?
+one on that, please!
... or possible a twaxdodge.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide