NASA's next shot at launching space shuttle Discovery will be on Sunday, following repairs to the spacecraft's troublesome plumbing that grounded this week's attempt. Workers at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida are fixing a leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) interface, which connects a hydrogen gas vent line to …
Get a move on
It's not rocket science! Oh wait...
FYI the cost
Is roughly $1m / day in 1995 dollars (AIAA-95-3527)
nasa need some blue pills...
cos they cannot get it up
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss