NASA's next shot at launching space shuttle Discovery will be on Sunday, following repairs to the spacecraft's troublesome plumbing that grounded this week's attempt. Workers at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida are fixing a leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) interface, which connects a hydrogen gas vent line to …
Get a move on
It's not rocket science! Oh wait...
FYI the cost
Is roughly $1m / day in 1995 dollars (AIAA-95-3527)
nasa need some blue pills...
cos they cannot get it up
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE