The British Chambers of Commerce has warned today that the government needs to do more to raise awareness among businesses about cashflow schemes in the current economic downturn. The small biz group’s director general David Frost also called on banks to do more to support companies in the UK during the recession. Around 90 per …
"It is business that will drive the UK out of recession", quoth Frost.
Careful about saying that, mate. Gordon 'the Messiah' Brown thinks it's only him can achieve it and, if he hears about your blasphemy you might find yourself smote.
On the other hand
I think that quite a few SME's don't want the hand of any organisation to influence or interfere or add tons of paper work.
"I run a plumbing business mate - I don't want to run a papershop for the banks or government. I do want my business to stand on its own."
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs