The British Chambers of Commerce has warned today that the government needs to do more to raise awareness among businesses about cashflow schemes in the current economic downturn. The small biz group’s director general David Frost also called on banks to do more to support companies in the UK during the recession. Around 90 per …
"It is business that will drive the UK out of recession", quoth Frost.
Careful about saying that, mate. Gordon 'the Messiah' Brown thinks it's only him can achieve it and, if he hears about your blasphemy you might find yourself smote.
On the other hand
I think that quite a few SME's don't want the hand of any organisation to influence or interfere or add tons of paper work.
"I run a plumbing business mate - I don't want to run a papershop for the banks or government. I do want my business to stand on its own."
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM