The new talking iPod Shuffle only officially touched down yesterday, but one artist’s already decided it looks too bland and has sketched some more eye-catching bodywork. iPod_talking_shuffle_01 Shuffle The Possibilities: a work of art? Peter Cui’s artwork suggests brightening up the MP3 player’s bland façade with laser …
you've sold me
how much? where? when?
I want the Zune one! Though I could also see a market for ones with Tux on the front too.
The first is the most apposite.
I nearly bought one of these (they are, after all, shiny!).
Having the controls on earpods, however, ruled it out.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst