The new talking iPod Shuffle only officially touched down yesterday, but one artist’s already decided it looks too bland and has sketched some more eye-catching bodywork. iPod_talking_shuffle_01 Shuffle The Possibilities: a work of art? Peter Cui’s artwork suggests brightening up the MP3 player’s bland façade with laser …
you've sold me
how much? where? when?
I want the Zune one! Though I could also see a market for ones with Tux on the front too.
The first is the most apposite.
I nearly bought one of these (they are, after all, shiny!).
Having the controls on earpods, however, ruled it out.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung