The new talking iPod Shuffle only officially touched down yesterday, but one artist’s already decided it looks too bland and has sketched some more eye-catching bodywork. iPod_talking_shuffle_01 Shuffle The Possibilities: a work of art? Peter Cui’s artwork suggests brightening up the MP3 player’s bland façade with laser …
you've sold me
how much? where? when?
I want the Zune one! Though I could also see a market for ones with Tux on the front too.
The first is the most apposite.
I nearly bought one of these (they are, after all, shiny!).
Having the controls on earpods, however, ruled it out.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why