The new talking iPod Shuffle only officially touched down yesterday, but one artist’s already decided it looks too bland and has sketched some more eye-catching bodywork. iPod_talking_shuffle_01 Shuffle The Possibilities: a work of art? Peter Cui’s artwork suggests brightening up the MP3 player’s bland façade with laser …
you've sold me
how much? where? when?
I want the Zune one! Though I could also see a market for ones with Tux on the front too.
The first is the most apposite.
I nearly bought one of these (they are, after all, shiny!).
Having the controls on earpods, however, ruled it out.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…