Ensuring people actually look at your business card, instead of throwing it into a drawer, is tough. But one firm hopes its innovative use of Microsoft’s Surface will make its business cards too tempting to bin. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Amnesia Razorfish, an Australian design firm, has printed …
'instead of throwing it into a draw'
Rolf : Can you tell what it is yet???
"instead of throwing it into a draw"
It's a 'drawer'! The sliding thing under your desk is a 'drawer'! Perhaps a business card might the 'in a draw', but it would have to be one of the very low value prizes.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great