Ensuring people actually look at your business card, instead of throwing it into a drawer, is tough. But one firm hopes its innovative use of Microsoft’s Surface will make its business cards too tempting to bin. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Amnesia Razorfish, an Australian design firm, has printed …
'instead of throwing it into a draw'
Rolf : Can you tell what it is yet???
"instead of throwing it into a draw"
It's a 'drawer'! The sliding thing under your desk is a 'drawer'! Perhaps a business card might the 'in a draw', but it would have to be one of the very low value prizes.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email