Ensuring people actually look at your business card, instead of throwing it into a drawer, is tough. But one firm hopes its innovative use of Microsoft’s Surface will make its business cards too tempting to bin. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Amnesia Razorfish, an Australian design firm, has printed …
'instead of throwing it into a draw'
Rolf : Can you tell what it is yet???
"instead of throwing it into a draw"
It's a 'drawer'! The sliding thing under your desk is a 'drawer'! Perhaps a business card might the 'in a draw', but it would have to be one of the very low value prizes.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait