Apple released an update to its iTunes music-management application on Thursday. The updated version, iTunes 8.1, adds support for the third-generation iPod shuffle released on Wednesday, improves performance, and patches two security vulnerabilities. Plus, it lets fanboi party-goers request and vote on music. The iTunes DJ …
And there I was in the process of writing a mobile app to do exactly that, and, oh dear.
Would be fine, if you could actually connect to your library. I have to disable my firewall before iTunes even sees my 'device' and then it wont accept the pairing code, quite a common problem i understand.
Im normally quite happy with my i$ gear, but for an Apple written App to be failing this dramatically is a bit sad
It could happen...
"If you're throwing a party and your crowd includes a horde of iPhone and iPod touch users..."
...then I'll be the one in the corner copping off with the most attractive single female there, due to the lack of any competition!
I had a similar idea also. Shame that it's now likely to be patented by Apple so will never see the light of day outside locked-down fashion accessory phones.
Yeah, I can just imagine what a room full of Apple fanbois is like! Hell on toast and wall to wall Khaki Cargo pants!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base